Saturday, August 6, 2016

 SLEEP - A Short story 

- One reason y i did not fell much in to the cycle of Love,romance etc (though i had my share of crushes ) was, i never wanted to compromise on Sleep & literally so
Sleep is one Comfort Zone,in which i have always liked to indulge - otherwise i hv always shunned comfort zone,when it comes to work or study !
The mere sight of seeing my roomates speaking hours on phone at night & waking up weary eyed next morning scared me...Poor things they can't even sleep well
Imaging your bed neatly spread & inviting you and she calls & says " Papa mere liye rishta dekh rahein hain " 
Having said that I hv never lost sleep over anything (probably a bit during 2014 elections ) be it during exams, job interviews,financial crises ,work pressure or even heart breaks !!!!
I am one of very few species blessed with SOUND SLEEP ... i hv a record of sleeping more than 14 hrs
Once i slept @ 6pm and heard my roomy calling me " uth ja 8 baj gaye,i told yaar 6 baje soya aur 8 baje uta raha hai...he said abe tu kal shaam 6 baje soya...aaj subah ke 8 baj rahe hain !!!!
I have mastered the art of setting up the room,curtains,bed in such a way to maximise sleep



But in Dreams ...i dream about her

No comments: