Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Tryst With RSS


My tryst with RSS –

“ Sanghe Shakti Kaliyuge “ –  i.e In this Kaliyuga  A Sangh or an Organisation is the Strength,an Individual cannot do much all alone by himself and may get defeated by the negative forces.

I have been hearing about RSS since childhood,I have vague memories of their cadres distributing leaflets urging us to buy all desi stuffs,the list used to contain names of Indian manufacturers of all daily use items,I read that list few times.

Then Came the Babri Masjid demolition,there were posters splashed all across the town with pictures of Lord Rama,his temple and one name which I vividly remember seeing on Posters  -Sh DATTO PANTH TENGDI

It was a Communist state ,with a Congress govt at Center No wonder the organization always got Bad press and suppression and was always blamed for Killing the Mahatma .But my Marwari friends used to say RSS people always reached first for any disaster

Circa 1998 – Atal Bihari Vajpayee A swayam sevak took Oath as PM of India,People said that he is a RSS person,he will divide india..blah blah ..but the truth we know

Yes I did favoured Sh Buddhadeb Bhattacharya of CPM as CM of West Bengal,he was pragmatic and promised growth,he bought some,given a chance I shall again support him.I also support the Kutumbashree scheme of Left in Kerala and their organic farming

Circa 2011- 12 – A Person touted to be  the Next Prime Minister –Narendra Damodardas Modi,riding on the back of his excellent tenure as Gujarat CM for 15 years,reputed as Strong & Decisive leader,Modi began to inspire many,including ME, people were never apprehensive when the names of Mulayam,Mamata cropped up for PM,however for Modi they had doubts on his communalism,his knowledge on foreign polity so on & so forth.But after he became PM people were surprised by his moves on Foreign policy,economy,his ability to take the entire country along with him,all this was possible due to his RSS Roots, An organization which instills  qualities such as Leadership,courage,patriotism,communications Skills

Circa 2016 – I started involving myself more with Sangh especially after coming out from corporate sector, call it a destiny or something I began to meet many people from the Sangh Parivar esp the VHP and RSS,RSS  leaders caught my fancy,their dedication to yoga, discipline,their dedication attracted me and I began to have more communication with them,they started inviting me for various programmes ,Ganesh Chaturti ,Raksha Bandhan etc.I atteneded few Shakhas,all my doubts about the organization vanished,all the difference between Rich and Poor,Upper caste and lower caste gets cemented in the shakha


The Shakha pramukh may be a Auto rickshaw puller or a grocer who will impart training on team building,communication etc to IT sector working swayamsevak and NO they don’t preach any hatred towards any community,but will definitely speak on Pro Hindutva and THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN SPEAKING IN FAVOUR OF HINDUTVA

No comments: